    i am facing trouble in applying stylesheets on mobile controls. I want to
    give background color to a label but its not rendering. Can any one please
    help me..??

    keyur47831, Jul 25, 2007

  2. keyur47831

    arnie Guest

    Hi
    You can make use of mobile web user control to create a style sheet
    like this
    1. Add a new mobile web user control to the project.
    2. Add code to the file like this

    <mobile:StyleSheet ID="StyleSheet1" Runat="server" >
    <mobile:Style Name="style1" Font-Name="Verdana" BackColor="#0099cc"
    Font-Size="normal" Font-Bold="true" ></mobile:Style>
    <mobile:Style Name="Button"></mobile:Style>
    </mobile:StyleSheet>
    3.Save it.
    4. In the mobile web form where you want to apply this style sheet add
    this
    <mobile:StyleSheet ID="StyleSheet1" Runat="server" ReferencePath="css
    \StyleSheet.ascx"></mobile:StyleSheet>

    In each mobile control there is a propery called StyleReference where
    you can specify one of the style names present in the external style
    sheet created above

    Hope this helps
    Arnie

    arnie, Aug 14, 2007