Archietecture, ASP App Security Help

Chris

Hi,
I am building an intranet application. I want my users to be checked in
active directory and based on the group i specified, if they are in that
group, the controls and access to the pages will be given. So if user is a
member of group abc then the respective controls will visible. Where can I
find info on this? All I need to see if the current user is in a specific
group. I want to use the windows credentials basically. Also what should be
the config of my local IIS and web.confg file?

Thanks