Are the following supported in scipy.sparse

dingo_1980

I wanted to know if scipy.sparse support or will support the following
functions which are available in scipy.linalg or scipy or numpy:

Inverse
Cholesky
SVD
multiply
power
append
eig
concatenate

Thanks...

Ad

Matt Nordhoff

dingo_1980 said:
I wanted to know if scipy.sparse support or will support the following
functions which are available in scipy.linalg or scipy or numpy:

Inverse
Cholesky
SVD
multiply
power
append
eig
concatenate

Thanks...

You should probably ask on a SciPy mailing list.

<http://scipy.org/Mailing_Lists>