    ReadList(\@{GetList()});
    unfortunately, it doesn't work.

    anyone?

    tamiry, May 24, 2005

  2. ReadList( [ GetList() ] );

    perldoc perlref

    Note that doing this gains you nothing in legibility.

    Mark

    Mark Clements, May 24, 2005

  3. tamiry

    phaylon Guest

    If GetList() returns a list, you have a list you want to pack into in
    arrayref. You would normaly do this by:

    my $aryref = [ 1, 2, 3 ];

    So, just set your function on the right position:

    my $aryref = [ GetList() ];

    et Voila.

    Isn't tested, but hth,

    phaylon, May 24, 2005
  4. tamiry

    tamiry Guest

    thanks guys
    I was trying
    ReadList(\@[GetList])
    too. I got close, but not close enough untill now.

    tamiry, May 24, 2005