Article on the Internet

Gabriel

Hello,

I'd like to find the right way to put some articles on the internet.

I'd like to easily publish (edit/update) some articles, in this articles,
there are some piece of code (C#), I'd like to keep IDE color. Is there a
way with word or/and XML to do that ? or an another way ?

Thanks,

Gabriel

If you have a webserver - get yourself a copy of DasBlog, or look at any
of
the hosted free blogging options

Yes DasBlog or CommunityServer, I'd like keep my current web site design.

Thanks,

Laurent Bugnion

Hi,
Hello,

I'd like to find the right way to put some articles on the internet.

I'd like to easily publish (edit/update) some articles, in this articles,
there are some piece of code (C#), I'd like to keep IDE color. Is there a
way with word or/and XML to do that ? or an another way ?

Thanks,

I use a self-made ASP.NET custom control to do that. I call it
"RealSimpleBlog", because it is just a control parsing XML files and
rendering the content.

This is the control I use to render my main page at
http://www.galasoft-lb.ch/

For the moment, it's still crude, in the sense that it doesn't allow
inline edition or creation of posts, the posts have to be edited in XML
directly, and then uploaded to the server. However, the XML format makes
it quite easy to create posts, with various elements (text, image,
thumbnails, title, code-section, etc...).

For the code coloring, I use http://www.manoli.net/csharpformat/

I didn't integrate his code in my control yet, but it's planned.

If you are interested in experimenting, I happily share my code, but as
I said, it's not really RTM yet ;-)

Greetings,
Laurent