[ASP 2.0] Site deployment and aspnet_compiler questions

Guest

Hello,

I am new to the group so please let me know if there is a better place to
post this.
I am trying to use aspnet_compiler to precompile a full web site and put the
result into an MSI setup

This generates a bunch of randomly names assemblies (bd45ft6.dll) for
instance.
Sicne I cannot predict the name of the generated Dlls, I cannot easily build
an MSI setup (this requires me to know the name of all files).

Questions:

Can I tell aspnet_compiler the name of the assembly to produce for a given
page?
If not, what arer the options if I want to deploy the web ite as an MSI.

I am using Whidbey beta 1.

Thanks,
-Gilles.