ASP cdo.message in iis server! what else?

Cimento Cola

Hello all!
I have built an ASP. This asp runs in a IIS server.
This asp has the following code:

<script language ="vbs">
sub button1_onclick

dim variavel
Set myMail = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
Set objconf = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

end sub
</script>

Whenever i open this page in other computer, when the butto is clicked i get
an error in line "Set myMail = CreateObject("CDO.Message")"
The server has smtp installed.
Why does this not work in other computers? What do they have to have
instaled?

Thank you!

Josh Twist

I'm not sure I understand your problem - but here's my first guess.
Have you looked under Add/Remove Windows Components and checked that
the SMTP service is installed?

It's usually under Control Panel > Add Remove Programs > Add Remove
Windows Components. Then choose IIS and click the Details button. Check
that SMTP service is installed.

Good luck
http://www.thejoyofcode.com/