    see in Windows Explorer) to this page?

    Thanks for any help you can offer.

    Stephen

    Stephen Green, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Can we stick to the original thread?

    --
    Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    http://www.iisfaq.com/
    http://www.tryiis.com

    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Sep 7, 2004

  3. Stephen Green

    Roland Hall Guest

    in message
    : "Stephen Green" wrote in message
    : : > I'm using the code found at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=224364
    : > called
    : > Creating a Directory Browsing Page Using ASP.
    : >
    : > The code works fine. I would like to find a way NOT to show hidden
    files
    : > or
    : > folders. I don't know (if it's possible) how to test for the hidden
    : > attrobute and create an IF condition that will allow only non-hidden
    files
    : > and folders to show up.
    : >
    : > Also, can anyone suggest how to add an "up directory" link (like you
    might
    : > see in Windows Explorer) to this page?
    : >
    : > Thanks for any help you can offer.
    :
    : Can we stick to the original thread?

    Where is it?

    Roland Hall, Sep 8, 2004
  4. in microsoft.public.inetserver.iis ...

    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Sep 8, 2004