ASP enterprise manager ?

Jurjen de Groot

Has anyone tried the ASP.NET Enterprise Manager ? I've installed it but
after starting up it produces errors, I've started it by using
http://localhost/ASP-ent-man/ and also by using
http://localhost/ASP-ent-man/app/ but they both throw an exception. I've
even copied the bin directory into the app directory but that doesn't help.
I've installed Framework 1.0 and 1.1 on my machine, is the complete source
code available (including solution files) so I can recompile it in VS.NET
2003 and maybe solve this problem?

TIA,

Kind regards

Jurjen de Groot
G.I.T.S., Netherlands

After starting http://localhost/ASP-ent-man/ I get an error on the following
line of code :

Compilation Error
to service this request. Please review the following specific error details
and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30451: Name 'AppInterface' is not declared.

Source Error:

Line 8: <tr><td align="center" valign="top">
Line 9:
Line 10: <% AppInterface.DrawWindowHeader ("Connect to Server",
"javascript:window.close();", "350") %>
Line 11:
Line 12: <form runat="server">

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ASP-ent-man\app\connect.aspx Line: 10

----
Version:1.1.4322.573

After starting http://localhost/ASP-ent-man/app/ I get a Framed page with
errors in all three frames :

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'ASPEnterpriseManager.Page'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Import Namespace="ASPEnterpriseManager" %>
Line 2: <%@ Page language="VB" Inherits="ASPEnterpriseManager.Page" %>
Line 3: <!--#include file="includes/StyleSheet.aspx"-->
Line 4:

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ASP-ent-man\app\setDatabase.aspx Line: 2