ASP:image renders empty alt atrribute on some servers

mortb

Hi
I've created an image control of my own as a decendant of asp:image
My problem is that when rendered on the production server (not in my
development environment though) this control renders an empty alt attribute
in the resulting image tag.
- Not much of a problem you might think, but the image is contained in a
table cell where the title attribute is set and thus the image's empty alt
tag overrides this title tag.
Has anyone else had this problem? Soulutions?

cheers,
mortb