'asp' is an unrecognized tag prefix or device filter

Roger Helliwell

Hey guys,

Just sat down this morning to continue on a project (using Whidbey)
I've been working on for 3 months. To my surprise (which quickly
turned to horror) I started receiving the following error on every
single aspx page:

'asp' is an unrecognized tag prefix or device filter

I'm baffled. The solution builds fine, and each page seems to build
fine (CTRL+F8), but I can't switch to Design view on any page. I have
made no changes to my config that I know of.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can make things right?

Roger