asp:listbox, panels and z-order

Richard Fennell

I am trying to use asp:listbox on a form, when a user selects a row in the
asp:listbox a panel is displayed on the centre of the screen with a message,
a bit like a model dialog on the form.

The problem I have is that the portion of the panel that intersets the
asp:listbox is behind the asp:listbox, whilst the rest is in front of any
other controls on the forms (after suitable z-order editing).

I have done a bit of testing and it appears the asp:listbox is always on the
top, it seems to ignore the z-order, has anyone else seen this or maybe
event got a fix