asp login

Detournay Kerckhaert

I'm trying to create a website login page/form that has a simple
UserName/Password feature. The page/form checks MS SQL Database Table to see
if the UserName/Password exists. If it exists, it sends the user to the page
depending on what UserName/Password they entered. I have a 'URL' field in
the MS SQL 'LOGIN' table to accomodate the 'redirection' info. I also want
to pass the 'UserName' and 'Password' as session variables and protect each
page to avoid unauthorized viewing based on 'User Level' info. What's the
best way to go about this? Please be thorough with your explanation. Thanks
in advance for your help.

Antonio Ooi

Is ASPEncrypt free of charge and where to get it? How about MD5DLL? But I
still confuse with MD5DLL. Yes, I am the one who posted this message:
"MD5DLL: Anyone?" Can you pls help to clear off this doubt? Thanks in
advance!

Antonio