ASP.NET 2.0 Hosting?

dm1608

I'm in search of a decent web hosting company that supports ASP.NET 2.0.
Something that is reasonably priced and allows for multiple domains and
databases. I have been unable to find anything similar to what I use for
PHP/MySQL using http://www.globalhost.com. There, I can have up to 4
domains and a database on each domain and each is treated as a separate
website.

If anyone has any recommendations, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks

Shimon Sim

Try DiscountASP.NET
I find them very solid.