    with controls and their parameters, which are more sophisticated than
    markup.

    Martin

    Martin, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Themes bundle up a lot of concepts to make it easier to attach a specific
    look to both a page and its controls. You have a lot of freedom in the
    implementation of themes, although you do have to fit into the model.

    It would be an interesting article.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Jun 23, 2004

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Thanks

    I would expect alot of old hand html-ers to want this - if they were open
    about looking at themes.

    Martin

    Martin, Jun 23, 2004