ASP.Net Chat

Guest

Hey
I have to write ASP.Net Chat - a real time one. I don't have any idea how to
do it, can you give me some light at how it should be done ? Maybe some
articles / examples ? I found some simple chat chattyways, but I didn't tried
it yet. I really don't know how to start with it. Does it need remoting ? ...
Technologies that I could use would be also a great help so : use .net
remoting make session... by ... or sth like this.
Jarod