asp.net composite controls

Philip Townsend

I have built a composite control containing a calendar, two
dropdownlists, and a button. Currently I have only the index of each
control as a means of formatting. What is the best way of formatting the
layout of the controls in a composite control? Thanks!

Hermit Dave

your composite control could expose properties like say
item1style, item2style or even positioning properties.. you could give more
appropriate names like in datagrid you have headerstyle, itemstyle etc.
the properties internally format the appropriate contained control

HTH
--

Regards,

Hermit Dave