ASP.NET & Exchange 5.5

Guest

Hi

I have a major problem with cdo 1.21 and ASP.NET. I hope you can help me. Please, could you guide me in right direction

I need to access an Exchange Server 5.5 from ASP.NET application. ASP.NET application resides on Windows 2000 server and Exchange Server resides on the separate Windows NT Server. I read that .NET framework does not support cdo 1.21 so I thougt to go around this by programming my own dll component which has reference to cdo 1.21 and then in ASP.NET application I have referece to my own dll. The problem is that I have never succeeded to log on onto Exchange Server. Everytime the application tries to log on onto Exchage Server the application stops responding and locks up. Please could you advice me what could the possible problem be in this case? Could it be IIS authentication or something else. I would very much appreciate your help!