ASP.NET frameworks; just like DotNetNuke and Rainbow?

Sasha

Hi,

Can anyone recommend an ASP.NET framework for quick web site
development? Something along the lines of DotNetNuke and Rainbow? PHP
world seems to have a lot of frameworks like that, but in ASP.NET
universe I could not find anything besides DNN and Rainbow.

Any info is appreciated.

Sasha

Karl Seguin

Sasha,
It might be helpful if you told us what you were looking for and why DNN and
Rainbow don't fit the bill?

You might want to take a look at the Starter Kits available at:
http://asp.net/Default.aspx?tabindex=8&tabid=47

namely the community starter kit and the Portal starter kit

I agree that there might not be as many alternatives, but both DNN and
Rainbow have gotten pretty mature and are loaded with modules...

Karl