ASP.NET Help me in plzz

Robin Patra

Hi ,
I am getting the following error when i moved my application from one
machine to other..

Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application. The
likeliest problem is that required components are not installed on the
local Web server. Run Visual Studio .NET setup and add the Web
Development component.

I have ASP.NET 1.1 and IIS5.1.............

Please help me its urgnet project basics

Robin

James Thomas

I got this error when I did something similar (tried to take
development from one machine to a different one). The way I resolved it
was to create in VS .NET a project by the same name (then close it) and
then copy my files to the newly created directory and re-open the
solution/project - solved my problem.