asp.net hosting

JJ

Can anyone recommend some asp.net uk-based hosting ?

The minimum criteria being:
asp.net 2.0/3.0
SQL 2005
AJAX 1.0 friendly
Visual Studio friendly (whatever that means)
UK based data centre(s)

Several domains would need to be hosted immediately.

If you have any good recommendations based on your personal use I'd
appreciate it
thanks,

JJ

Mark Rae

Can anyone recommend some asp.net uk-based hosting ?

The minimum criteria being:
asp.net 2.0/3.0
SQL 2005
AJAX 1.0 friendly
Visual Studio friendly (whatever that means)
UK based data centre(s)

Several domains would need to be hosted immediately.

If you have any good recommendations based on your personal use I'd
appreciate it

http://www.hostinguk.net

I've used them for years, and they are excellent.

Check out their Platinum+ package, which allows you to add extra domains for
£30 a year.

I have over a dozen sites with them, all of which share the same SQL Server
2005 database etc...

JJ

Thanks Mark. I was hoping you'd reply ;-)
JJ