ASP.NET not posting form data

shuqianzhang

Dear all,

We are a library and are trying to get an ASP.NET form page working on
our site. the buttons and fields appear, but we are still having some
trouble getting the form data to actually SEND. Our server is running
Windows 2000 Advanced Server.
I use ASP.Net Web Matrix project to create the page.
We have .net framework SDK installed on our server.

Our as-yet non-functional page is located at

http://www.greatnecklibrary.org/askLibrarian/index.aspx

We uploaded it to another server and it seems to work fine over there.
That server is running Windows 2003 Server.

That server is:

http://asianfantasiesny.com/index.aspx

I suspect we don't have something configured correctly on the server
for this, but, I'm not sure what.

Thanks in advance!

Shu :j