ASP.NET Remoting problem

Abhishek Srivastava

Hello All,

I have written a WebService using ASP.Net. This Service is returning an
Object called ModuleVO. I have defined many properties in this class.

I have added a web reference to this service. When I call this service,
the object I get is of type MyWebService.ModuleVO. Where MyWebService is
the name of the web reference.

When I observe the web reference in the object browser, I don't see any
properties. Just member variables.

But now I cannot bind an array of this object to a DataGrid because
DataGrid makes it makes it mandatory for items in an array to have
properties (and not member variables) to be able to bind with data grid.

How can I solve this issue? Has anyone else tried to bind an array of
objects returned by a webservice to a datagrid and faced similar issue.

Thanks for your help in advance.

regards,
Abhishek.