asp.net security

Aleks Kleyn

I have Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server. I tried to use Login control.

When I select security tab temporary database was created. Later temporary
db was substituted by regular db.

When I tried to call security setup wizard it responded me by long message
which start from text

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name:
site

Probably some information was absent in the database. Also I put attention
that I cannot see this database is SQL Server management studio, but I see
it in Visual Studio in Server Explorer. The question is how I can run setup
wizard?

There is one question more. I create users and roles not only for login. I
think when I enter some screens I have to check this information to
determine behavior of application. I have to get information from this
database. I think the best way is to create dataset which design based this
db