ASP.NET timeout

Sven S.

Hello,

I have a form "default.aspx" with a button which does the following:

Private Sub cb_Kommt_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles cb_Kommt.Click
Session("Modes") = "Start"
Response.Redirect("new_page.aspx")
End Sub

When I load the page "default.aspx" and I press the button the new
page will be loaded as expected. But when I load the "default.aspx"
and wait for a long time (e.g. 20 minutes) and after that I click the
button, the page "default.aspx" gets reloded (instead of
"new_page.aspx"). Why and how can I configure this timeout?

Sven