Asp.net to excel export format cells

Julien

Hi,
I'm actually trying to export a repeater to excel, everything seems ok
but the problem is that the cells are not validated
This means that for example date, it is left-centered instead of been
right-centered when it is correctly validated, apprently excel doesnt
recognize the numbers with coma and it is not possible to calculate
formulas with this numbers.

Does anybody know how to do that? Is it possible to use
mso-number-format to do that?

<%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.dataitem,"date", "{0:d}")%>

Thanks

Julien