ASP.NET Treeview control...

Guest

I am using a treeview control for data display, and am having a bit of a hard
time getting the thing styled the way I need it. There appears to be empty
rows added in between the tree nodes, causing a (1+1) 2px 'gap'......I
noticed in the rendered markup that the height is set to 0px in the style
attribute, but it seems to be ignored.

I have removed all of my style sheets, emptied cache, start w/blank pages,
etc. Testing on IE 6.0 and FF 1.5...

Any ideas on how to remove this annoying spacing (and no, VerticalPadding
did not change anything - just made it bigger)....

TIA...

Patrick.O.Ige

Michael are you using Treeview webcontrol ver 1.1 or 2.0
And try posting to the webcontrol news group
Patrick

Guest

The new ASP.NET v2.0 control.....