ASP.NET Version 1.0 / 1.1 parallel installation

Guest

Hi

I would like to install both versions of the .net framework, but all websites should use the older (1.0) version by default. Only a few websites should use the newer version, that I want to set explicit in the web.config file.

I tried to set <requiredRuntime> and <supportedRuntime> in the web.config, but with no success. Can I set these settings also in the machine.config?

Here an example:

machine.config: <all websites uses version 1.0>
web.config: <this website uses version 1.1>

I am not sure, but is this possible?

Thanks

George

Patrice Scribe

This is done through the aspnet_regiis tool.
See
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tr...aspnetiisregistrationtoolaspnet_regiisexe.asp
for full details...

Patrice