ASP.net Web Developer wanted

Dennis

Searching for experienced ASP.NET web developer for
occasional freelance contract work (telecommute). I do
freelance development for a large real estate company in
Southern California and am looking for someone to share
the workload.

Duties may include:

..Designing and building web-based applications using
VB.NET and ASP.NET.
..Designing and building windows-based applications using
VB.NET.
..Designing and building SQL databases for above-mentioned
applications.

The applicant should possess at least 3 years experience
with the following tools/skills:

..ASP.NET
..VB.NET
..Visual Studio.NET
..MS SQL Server 2000
..strong visual UI design skills
..HTML (by hand - not using "Design View" in VS.NET)

I expect that our communication will be done online and
by phone, so there is no need for the applicant to live
in the Ottawa area. However, if the applicant is local, I
would be open to meeting in person.

Compensation will be paid "by-the-job" and I am willing
to pay by check or via PayPal. Although I am not paying
by the hour, the price per job should work out to an
average of about $25 CDN per hour.

If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please
email your resume to (e-mail address removed). If possible,
please include a URL to any previous work you have done.