ASP.NET WebForm Editors!

Adam Knight

Hi All,

Just wondering whats the general trend out there for editing web forms.
A previous post mentioned Dreamweaver;

I am pretty unimpression with the code formatting and presenatation of web
forms in VS.

I will definately use VS for my code behind suff, just wondering about the
web form editor aspect.
Area there any prefered options out there?

Cheers,
Adam

diogenes

Personally, I like VS, but I've used DreamWeaverMX also and it's pretty
slick... but does so much for you, I think you lose some control. I also
have used ASP.Net Web Matrix [which is Free] and it's decent, easy to use,
etc