ASP.Net win form responding to Enter key.

Muscha

Hi I am a new bie in ASP.Net, I have a simple text box and a button in my
WebForm. I put event handling on the button and if I click the button it
does what it's suppose to do, but how do I make it if the user enter
something on the text box and press "Enter" the button is clicked?

Thanks,
/m