ASP Program Recommendations Needed

magmike

I have tried two so far, ASP Runner and Iron Speed. Iron Speed has so many
more features than ASP Runner, however, seems setup for use with SQL. I am
simply using Access Databases, and not SQL. Does anyone have any
recommendations on ASP Code Generating programs like ASP Runner, that do not
require you to be using SQL Server and has more features?

Thanks!

magmike

Roland Hall

in message :I have tried two so far, ASP Runner and Iron Speed. Iron Speed has so many
: more features than ASP Runner, however, seems setup for use with SQL. I am
: simply using Access Databases, and not SQL. Does anyone have any
: recommendations on ASP Code Generating programs like ASP Runner, that do
not
: require you to be using SQL Server and has more features?

Hi Mike...

I'm not familiar with those two but this might be of some interest...

http://www.dangerously.us/products/codecharge.html

HTH...

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */

magmike

You are right, it is very easy to use. However, the feature set is very
limited.

--
MEDICATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Qualifying applicants get their medication free.

Roland Hall

: This program is pretty fantastic! Thanks for the recommendation.

You're welcome. I thought so too.