    "tell" my web server to run my web application using v1.1.

    From: WindowsDirectory\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\
    I should run aspnet_regiis -s W3SVC/1/ROOT/AppName at the command line.

    My application is configured as a web site in IIS, rather than a virtual
    directory under the Default Website

    How do I modify that line?? I've tried:

    aspnet_regiis -s W3SVC/1/ROOT/AppName
    aspnet_regiis -s W3SVC/1/AppName
    aspnet_regiis -s W3SVC//AppName

    but it returns with an error that there is no configured web application at
    W3SVC/1/ROOT/AppName, etc.

    Thanks!

    George Durzi, Nov 4, 2003