    reduce even after closing the browser. Does anybody know's the solution how
    to avoid this problem???

    Mukesh Patel

    Mukesh, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Mukesh

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    There is a known issue in CLR 1.0 regarding freeing allocated memory
    blocks that large then 64K. The CLR memory management maintain heaps for
    blocks that less then 64K and large then 64K. CLR don’t free blocks that
    large then 64K but the process knows how reuse them. This issue solved
    in CLR 1.1.
    By the way I notice that sometimes when aspnet_wp grows it affects all
    application performance. Restarting aspnet_wp solve the problem.

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    34th Elkalay st. Raanana
    Israel , 43000