aspnet_wp.exe

MJ

I have these errors repeteatly in the event log:
"aspnet_wp.exe(PID:2272)was recycled because it was
suspected to be in a deadlocked state. It did not send
Searching in KB, it turns that there is a hotfix, but MS
does not recommend to install it, if not necessary...And
my PID is not from the listed ones.
Does somebody have this problem? What will be the right
approach?
Running dot net framework with no SP. If I load SP2, if
that is going to brake the existing applications?
Thanks a lot.
MJ