ASPNET_WP memory usage...Leak ???

Richie

Folks,

We have an intermittent error in our asp.net application which is driving us
all crazy.

In our app, we need to view the reports frequently. Now once every week,
what happens is when we want to view these reports, it shows this error
saying "Invalid Field name". The EXPORT method has the problem. At this
point, the memory usage of ASPNET_WP.EXE is approx 300 MB. The server is
running continiously ... FYI.

Now after this error, if we click this view reports button gaain, it shows
the reports without any error.

We do end task for ASPNET_WP at this stage, and it is okay for another few
days.

I can sense some leakage here. Any ideas ? Any hotfixes offered by MS for
this ?

Thanks.

Kevin Spencer

It sounds to me like you have a bug in your app somewhere. MS doesn't have
any hotfixes for that. We might be able to help you figure out what the bug
is, with your help. But we would need more information.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer