aspx Page wants to download not open

Geoff

I have loaded my application which runs great on other IIS 5 servers but
when I call the aspx page it gives me the save or open dialog and won't run
the page. Any suggestions?

darrel

I have loaded my application which runs great on other IIS 5 servers but
when I call the aspx page it gives me the save or open dialog and won't run
the page. Any suggestions?

An aspx page needs to be processed by the asp.net framework running on top
of IIS. If you are just getting the raw ASPX file, then that means something
isn't running on your server to parse it. Likely, it's missing or has a
misconfigured .net framework.

-Darrel