    appreciate any information on this issue.

    TIA,
    Douglas

    Douglas Macnguyen, Aug 26, 2003

  2. I use PDF writer which is a printer Driver that prints to PDF Files
    It comes with Acrobat The full version.
    Consult Adobe Systems Inc.

    MS News \(MS ILM\), Aug 26, 2003

  3. Hi Douglas,

    Firstly I want to thank "MS News" and Filip for their help in this issue.

    Microsoft does not provide a converter to convert .aspx files to Acrobat
    (*.PDF) format. Please contact Adobe Systems Incorporated for the help.

    You can reach the Adobe Support Knowledgebase from the following Adobe Web
    Site:

    http://www.adobe.com/support/main.html

    In addtion, since the .aspx file is displayed as a HTML page in the client
    side, maybe you can ask for a covernter to convert HTML files to Acrobat
    (*.PDF) format.

    Does it answer your question? If I have misunderstood your concern, please
    let me know.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support