.aspx

John

hello.. i just bought a book called "Learn ASP.NET in 21
days"..lol I am running win2k pro...i installed iis and
the .net stuff...now... when i try and do the tutorials it
will only recognize .asp files...but my book says to save
them as .aspx...ill be the first to admin im a noob at
this and server stuff..i went to a "tech" chat room and
the guy gave me this link
us;Q315158
But i have know idea how to do this. and seems a bit
extreme my book mentions nothing about having to upgrade
or reconfigure anything...

any help would be greatly appreciated