Assembly.GetAssembly(oSomeObject)).CreateInstance(sSomeObjectType)

Just D.

All,

Did anybody try using this in WebApps?

Assembly.GetAssembly(oSomeObject)).CreateInstance(sSomeObjectType)

The situation is interesting, the Web app works just great on my developer
computer but doesn't work when I upload it to our server. I'm suspecting
that VS registers something when I compile the whole project and that's why
it works just great on my machine, but when I upload to the server the same
assembly is not registered and I'm getting the problem like null object
reference, etc.

I can't register the assembly on the server even once because I will need
doing that each time when I recompile the assembly and another problem - I
need to have a debug and release versions at the same time. SO it doesn't
work for me.

Can I decrease a security level for this assembly only in the Web.Config
file to let the WebApp use the call mentioned above?

Just D.