Assertion `false' failed

Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I have a problem when I run an executable for my job.

The error is:
Code:
BgsApp: /AbsEvent/AbsGHit.hh:60: virtual float AbsGHit::x() const: Assertion `false' failed.

I took a look into this file AbsGHit.hh and it is the following:

[...]
Code:
public:
  AbsGHit();
  virtual ~AbsGHit();

  virtual float x() const { assert(false); return 0; }
  virtual float y() const { assert(false); return 0; }
  virtual float z() const { assert(false); return 0; }
[...]

Does someone know what it means?
Could you help me? :hmm2:

Thanks a lot!