audit software

ritesh malhotra

hi there guys i was working on a software auding
programming. i was woundering if there was any .net
framework class that allows you to detect all the software
istalled on a perticual machine.
if any body has tried it out or have experinence in such
tuff plz let me know..
thanks in advance..

ritesh

Ron Vecchi

Let me start by saying that I am an out of work web developer who just spent
a small fortune on an education that is leading me nowhere, not even with my
4.0 gpa and prior years of experience. This may or may not be directly
related to work going over seas... But who do you blame, companies, there
just saving money, everyone can relate to that. The people over seas, hey
when work comes my way you won't see me turn it down either. My friend,
this is part of the "Global Economy", and since were on top we will only
lose. Less economically fortunate countries will have everything to gain.
Get used to it.

I would suggest wasting less time on purposeless newsgroup posts and more
time on touching up your programming and communication skills because all of
us are possible in for a rough ride.

Ron Vecchi

I'm perfectly content with my current situation, as far from the issue as it
is. Maybe our friend, bitter as he is towards over seas workers and their
lack of the ability to grapse foreign languages as quickly as he is to post
useless news group messages, hasn't come to terms with the global economic
situation.

Not much of a nerve, just wondering why an off topic reply would be made to
a perfectly legitamate newsgroup question.

gerry

Me thinks the headers doth tell the tale that RoadWarrior and Jason be one
and the same, and that he in truth be the one of touched nerve and excess
protest.

Jason \(MFT1\)

Check with the folks in India...much of our programming work is being sent
offshore to there. They should be able to help you solve your problem and at
the same time improve your English. :)

Road Warrior

I think he protests too much.