    tuff plz let me know..
    thanks in advance..

    ritesh

    ritesh malhotra, Oct 24, 2003

  2. ritesh malhotra

    Ron Vecchi Guest

    Let me start by saying that I am an out of work web developer who just spent
    a small fortune on an education that is leading me nowhere, not even with my
    4.0 gpa and prior years of experience. This may or may not be directly
    related to work going over seas... But who do you blame, companies, there
    just saving money, everyone can relate to that. The people over seas, hey
    when work comes my way you won't see me turn it down either. My friend,
    this is part of the "Global Economy", and since were on top we will only
    lose. Less economically fortunate countries will have everything to gain.
    Get used to it.

    I would suggest wasting less time on purposeless newsgroup posts and more
    time on touching up your programming and communication skills because all of
    us are possible in for a rough ride.

    Ron Vecchi, Oct 24, 2003

  3. ritesh malhotra

    Ron Vecchi Guest

    I'm perfectly content with my current situation, as far from the issue as it
    is. Maybe our friend, bitter as he is towards over seas workers and their
    lack of the ability to grapse foreign languages as quickly as he is to post
    useless news group messages, hasn't come to terms with the global economic
    situation.

    Not much of a nerve, just wondering why an off topic reply would be made to
    a perfectly legitamate newsgroup question.

    Ron Vecchi, Oct 24, 2003
  4. ritesh malhotra

    gerry Guest

    Me thinks the headers doth tell the tale that RoadWarrior and Jason be one
    and the same, and that he in truth be the one of touched nerve and excess
    protest.

    gerry, Oct 25, 2003
  5. Check with the folks in India...much of our programming work is being sent
    offshore to there. They should be able to help you solve your problem and at
    the same time improve your English. :)

    Jason \(MFT1\), Nov 1, 2003
  6. ritesh malhotra

    Road Warrior Guest

    hmmmm seems a nerve was touched. maybe it's time for a career change?

    Road Warrior, Nov 1, 2003
  7. ritesh malhotra

    Road Warrior Guest

    I think he protests too much.