Authorization Manager, ASP.NET, possible memory leak

John

We are using Authorization Manager in an ASP.NET application. We are using
Microsoft.Interop.Security.AzRoles. We appear to have a memory leak when
calling the method InitializeClientContextFromName. In a simulation, when we
call this method 1000 times, the LSASS process consumes more and more memory
and does not release it until the application pool is recycled. Has anyone
had an issue with Memory and Authorization Manager in ASP.NET?

John