Automatic HTML TAG addition (not completion)

michi

Hello there.

When I write any text in ASP.NET an annoying FONT TAG is always addes.

Example:

**************Default ASP.NET page after adding some text***********

Codebehind="WebForm1.aspx.vb" Inherits="WebApplication1.WebForm1"%>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<title>WebForm1</title>
</HEAD>
<FONT face="MS UI Gothic">I dont want you</FONT>
</form>
</HTML>

******************

visualStudio.net adds always a Font tag --> <FONT face="MS UI Gothic">
It is so troublesome. Always I have to remore this tags.

I tried already to change several settings in the Tool>Option Menu.
Nothing helped so far.

On another PC the tag is not added at all.

What can I do. Is it possible that my enviroment settings are messed
up and visualStudio.net gets its information from there.

Thanks for helping!!!!!

Michael :)

michi

Natty...

It did not work. I checks "thousands" of combination withing Tools->options->

I guess it has to do with another setting on my machine.

If you have another Idea, please let me know

Thanks

MIchael