AutoPostBack CheckBoxList

tma

I'm using the CheckBoxList for customers to choose optional features and a
label control to update the price as the user selects options. What I'm
wondering is how, after the postback and the new calculation, I can get the
browser to scroll down to the CheckBoxList instead of return to the top of
the page after the postback and re-calculation. There is no .Focus per se in
..NET that I am aware of and users are forced to scroll down to the box
again.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bobby Ryzhy

I'm using the CheckBoxList for customers to choose optional features and a
label control to update the price as the user selects options. What I'm
wondering is how, after the postback and the new calculation, I can get the
browser to scroll down to the CheckBoxList instead of return to the top of
the page after the postback and re-calculation. There is no .Focus per se in
.NET that I am aware of and users are forced to scroll down to the box
again.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Smart Navigation
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...fSystemWebUIPageClassSmartNavigationTopic.asp