AzMan headeach

Smith

Hello,

I'm trying to use Membership provider (AD) and Role Provider (AZMan ) with
asp.net 2.0

I have configured my web application and i can actually browse my active
directory users with the web admin tool.(Security tab)

I can also manage user when i desable roles. but the problem is, i need to
manage roles using the authorisazion store.

I have followed the guide
here(http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms998336.aspx) and set up
my store.
Whenver i do any role related thing, i get the exception below on the web
admin tool.
Can someone from that help on where i should be looking?

Note: I'm currently testing using the built in web server and my login
account has read/right acces to the store.

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. at
System.Web.Administration.WebAdminPage.CallWebAdminHelperMethod(Boolean
isMembership, String methodName, Object[] parameters, Type[] paramTypes) at
ASP.security_roles_manageallroles_aspx.BindGrid() at
ASP.security_roles_manageallroles_aspx.Page_Load() at
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.ArglessFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o) at
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender,
EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Any help will be highly appreciated.