Baked textures!

amsduck

Hi There

I really hope someone out there can help me!

I am in the process of making a game using Java3D.
The problem i have is that none of the object loaders (.3ds, og files
from AC3D) for java 3d supports baked textures!

I have tried serveral of the object loaders listed on JD3.ORG, but none

of them seem to support baked textures.

I design the objects using either 3D Studio or AC3D. When i save the
objects and load them into my java application, the geometry is ok, but

the textures look really bad!

Anyone know a solution to this program?

Please help!

Regards,