Ian

Administrator
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
80
Reaction score
20
If there's no demand for it, then probably not.

Not a lot of users have been active around here lately.
If we get someone else that finds it useful, I'm happy to add it.

Hopefully things will pick up again soon, especially now that there are some very helpful members onboard (like yourself!).

Ian

Administrator
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
80
Reaction score
20
It's now online :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It may take a little while for the forum icon to appear (due to image caching).