    Likes Received:
    0
    I am currently a student who wants to self-teach some programming to not enter university without any prior knowledge and sit there confused while everyone else build apps. I have spent many days searching for a website that can teach me but I just can't find one. Whenever an "inspirational" youtube video tells you how they "self-taught" themselves its always some fake story to boost sales as an affiliate. Are there any of you that are self taught that used a certain website or bootcamp for the beginning that can explain in-detail how to learn to code? Or is it ok to go to university without any knowledge of the subject you are studying?

    912312, Sep 10, 2018

  2. 912312

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    87
    Likes Received:
    14
    Location:
    Malaysia
    It's not a problem if you don't have any knowledge before enter university. I believe most of the students have zero knowledge in coding including myself .
    Do you know what are the programming language will be taught in university ?

    John Joe, Sep 12, 2018

  3. 912312

    JasKinasis

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2018
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    /dev/null
    What programming languages are you interested in learning? If we know what languages you want to learn, we might be able to make some solid recommendations for you.

    Also your university should give you an introductory course to whatever programming language/s that they will be using in their syllabus.

    And if you do ever get stuck, you can always ask questions here!

    JasKinasis, Sep 14, 2018 at 12:20 PM