Best examples of javascript coding

aoshi

Hi

What js libraries are the best example's to look at for javascript
coding practices?

aoshi

Garrett Smith

Hi

What js libraries are the best example's to look at for javascript
coding practices?
An example of code that I wrote that came out good is EventPublisher!
Also, I like APE.createFactory and APE.createCustomFactory.

What you should really be asking in adjunct is why? Why is it good, or,
better yet, ask what's wrong with it. You may also have some feedback or
questions about the code guidelines doc:
<http://jibbering.com/faq/notes/code-guidelines/>

What's wrong with these?
createFactory:
<http://github.com/GarrettS/ape-javascript-library/blob/master/src/APE.js#L192-194>

<http://github.com/GarrettS/ape-javascript-library/blob/master/src/EventPublisher.js>

Michael Haufe (\TNO\)

Hi

What js libraries are the best example's to look at for javascript
coding practices?

I would suggest many of the examples shown here: http://www.dhteumeuleu.com/

ge1doot may not be flawless, but he's been building some beautiful
things with JavaScript by hand since before Ajax was a word.